Many people ask me about the alkaline cancer diet – can it help prevent and reverse it? In today’s video, I explain.
So here we are at Part 3 of this Cancer Information Series. You know I intended it to just be a few short videos to answer some common questions I get about cancer and natural approaches to healing and prevention. However, it has taken on a bit of a life if its own – I’ve had hundreds of comments across the blog, YouTube and Facebook and lots of e-mails too.That’s really great! I love getting your feedback on your experience and to know that this information is useful to you:-)
If you’ve missed the first or second parts of this series, do go and watch them first (or after), so you get the full picture:
In the final part of this series, we’ll look at the role of alkaline foods, eating a more alkaline diet and cutting down on acidic foods. In the last video we discovered that, thanks to Otto Warburg’s research, cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment; alkalize your body and disease cannot live there. Eating more alkaline foods plays a big part in alkalizing your body and therefore helps towards disease prevention and reversal.
Lemon juice in warm water first thing in the morning, broccoli, cucumber, spinach, kale, carrots, sweet potatoes, grapefruits, apples, pears, bananas.[/features_box_blue]
In this video, I discuss 3 key themes…
1. The importance of reading food labels: We need to be responsible food shoppers. NEVER do I pick up a packet of food in a supermarket and buy it WITHOUT first checking the label to see what’s in it. You need to do the same. If there’s anything at all that sounds like a chemical, put it back in the shelf – you can be sure it’s highly acidifying. It’s best to buy foods that have only a few ingredients and that all of the ingredients you could picture in your mind. For example, you can picture tomatoes and spices and even sugar in your mind, but you cannot picture dextrose, isolated pea protein or sulphites or aspartame…
Sound like a hassle? An easy way to get around this is to…
2. Buy simple, one-ingredient WHOLE FOODS: fresh fruits and vegetables – the holy grail of eating for nutrition and health. You can’t go wrong when buying fruit and veg and if you can buy organic and eat it raw to retain maximum nutrients, all the better.
(BTW – meat and dairy are NOT fresh, whole foods. A cut of beef or chicken breast or pint of milk may appear to be only one fresh ingredient but they’re actually a myriad of all sorts of chemicals, hormones and fillers, not to mention bacteria, pus and blood…)
3. Crowd out ‘the baddies’: When you eat enough of the good stuff, it’s hard to eat the bad stuff. Even people with the biggest appetite can only eat so many calories in a day. Eat 2000+ fresh, whole foods and there won’t be much room for any processed junk.
4. Check out the Alkaline 5 Diet for a simple, sustainable way of eating alkaline, sticking with the alkaline diet and not falling off the wagon and going back to the standard western diet. Do go and read my letter about this diet, it will give you the full picture in how to succeed with this diet and lifestyle for maximum success and great results.
The results you can achieve with the Alkaline 5 Diet are:
- Weight loss – Kim Giug lost 10lbs in 11 days on this diet
- More Energy
- Healing & less pain
- Looking and feeling younger
- Regain your verve, your zest for life, your mojo! 😉
Watch the video here, then check out the Alkaline 5 Diet