Lesson 14 – Failure (52 pages)
- Why failure is only really temporary defeat … and is usually a blessing in disguise.
- The seven shocking turning points in Napoleon Hill’s life … and the surprising lessons that you can learn from them.
- The entire amazing six page introduction to “Hill’s Golden Rule” magazine.
- Why your failures are just stepping stones on the road to finding what you truly love.
- Why defeat is a destructive force only when you accept it as failure.
- Why you should love your enemies instead of hating them … by seeing the value of what they are doing for you.